Thank you choosing Gulson Canberra to supply your vehicle. We want your delivery to go as smoothly as possible and have a quick checklist to assist you:
CHECKLIST FOR VEHICLE DELIVERY:
Before Collecting Your Vehicle:
- Please note: personal and company cheques are NOT accepted at delivery
- If you are not utilising our dealership finance, you will need a bank cheque made out to: Gulson Canberra
- If you are paying via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) you will need to contact your Sales Consultant and ask for the correct BSB & Account details.
- Please note that any funds transfer to Gulson Canberra needs to be deposited at least 24 hours prior to picking up your vehicle. Without cleared funds we are unable to release your car to you.
- Ensure you have confirmed a delivery date and time with your Sales Consultant.
- If you would like your vehicle registered in the name of a trust, please provide full documentation of the trust at least 1 day prior to delivery date
If we are arranging your car finance, you will need the following:
- Confirmation of income i.e. 2 recent pay slips (within the last month)
- Copy of your current driver’s license and 1 other forms of ID (e.g. medicare card, credit card, birth certificate)
- Insurance: We require a Certificate of Currency for vehicle with the financier noted on the document. Please note: If we are not arranging your insurance, we will assist you to transfer your current policy, as we will require a copy of the policy to be sent to us prior to delivery.
- Your bank account details for direct debit (for repayments) - BSB and account numbers (a statement or deposit slip is also required for confirmation)
- Rates notice (land or water) if you are a home owner OR a copy of rental receipt if you're renting a property
- If boarding, we will need 2 recent accounts or bills addressed to your current residence and a copy of permanent residency VISA (if applicable)
- Proof of business use if applicable (i.e. letter from employer or your accountant)
If you are trading in a car:
- We require the REGISTRATION PAPERS of the vehicle (prior to delivery date) signed by the Registered Operator.
- Please supply any relevant documents: e.g. log books, service & repair receipts, spare keys etc...
- Tax invoice for the full trade-in amount including GST (Business clients). Individuals are required to sign a GST declaration if Tax Invoice is not to be issued (your consultant we will have this ready for you to sign at delivery).
- Copy of official payout confirmation for vehicles that are encumbered. This must be a current figure due no earlier than the day after delivery of your new vehicle.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your sales consultant or our delivery co-ordinator.
We look forward to seeing you when you collect your vehicle. Thank you again for choosing Gulson Canberra……The Home of Fine Cars since 1963